Friday 15 June 2012

Sometimes it's the little things that make you happy

We recently returned from a trip home to Adelaide.

Cold is not the word to best describe the weather, I'm not sure there is a word actually.

Since moving to Melbourne 4 years ago you would think I'm use to cold weather. As most of you know it is bone chilling cold here most winter days.

But Adelaide must of been feeling left out, so it bought so bitterly cold days and nights to our mini getaway.

Not enjoyable at all.

So where am I going with this?

Well we have all come home sick!

This week I have been up to my elbows in tissues and Vick's. And my poor little bub is just as sick as me and he cant really pop a few Cold & Flu caps and try and get on with it. So he has been a little grumpy and snuffly.

With all the cough's and splutter's my bubba boy has been up a lot more during the night to feed and just try to breath (I have had his vapouriser going flat out, but not helping as much as I would like), so late night/early morning TV has been going hard.

When your feeling at your worst you are looking out for anything just to put a small smile on your face. Not a whole smile that would completely crack the rest of your dried out skin around the nose area after blowing it for 15hrs a day! So when I saw this clip on America's NBC Today show I crack a rye half lip smile.

The show was talking about the best Ad's for 2011 I think, and this was voted number 1! When you watch it you will see why. I have since watched it about 20 times and put it on full screen so the bubba can have a sway along too.

I think the message is just honest and it take courage for business to think about what they have done, where they want to go and actually doing it! Well done to Chipotle. We never ate there when we were in the states last but again bravo!

I must say I have always liked Willie Nelson but this version of Coldplay The Scientist is truly amazing. I will have to pop out to iTunes and pick this one up!

So this is all it took this week to make me happy when I was at the peak of illness.

I hope you enjoy it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment