Monday 30 July 2012

What am I turning into and is this normal?

Over the past couple weeks I have noticed that I am doing certain things that really is different for me.

Like the following for example;

I seriously could not think of anything better to do on a Saturday night but stay home and flick between all the CSI's and Escape to the Country.

I actually think on Saturday night that I cant wait to go for my run on Sunday.

I get excited about what "brain food" I could make up for my daughter to take to school.

I also plan like there is no tomorrow. I am talking years out!

I get invited out for a friends birthday, but am secretly excited about the amazing food I can order.

Now they are really just a few things that have been going on, that list could be endless when I think about it.

So I am wondering if this is an age thing?

Am I getting OLD!?

I don't feel all that old, and I know I am now more than ever trying to take better care of myself.

But is this the transition over to mid 30's and is it only going to get more bland from here on in?

Don't get me wrong, I am happy - I guess I am just finding myself somewhere new and trying to process it all.

I will keep you posted on how the "processing" is going.

If your experiencing something similar I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment